This week’s focus lied on more informative purchase orders, an easier and more versatile portal configuration and the fixing of a few bugs and errors. Some of the improvements include the ability to download prepared and otherwise completed orders as PDF and openTRANS, improved order confirmations that provide information regarding the delivery date and an easier management of assortments, customers and price calculations within the portal configuration.
- Prepared and otherwise completed orders can now be downloaded as PDF or openTRANS.
- If available, the expected delivery date or goods receipt date will now be displayed within the purchase order and order confirmation.
- Prepared orders now display an error message in case the real-time authentication fails.
- A few bugs regarding the e-mail domain settings have been fixed. The tab will now open correctly if some e-mail domains have already been configured.
- Within the product search users now have the ability to filter by “Partners only”.
- The export of portal assortments has been simplified. The assortment can now be exported directly from the customer, exports tab.
- Proprietors can now duplicate existing price calculations.
- The customer list displayed within the portal configuration has received a performance upgrade and will now load significantly faster.
- When creating new customer groups, the system now checks whether a category tree has been selected.
- In the case of portal orders that are blocked due to a reached limit, the option to continue order automation will now only be displayed if the automation is active.
- For portal orders, it is now always displayed whether a distributor order exists.
- The product table within the portal configuration has been revised and now adapts more appropriately to different screen resolutions.
Suppliers & Interfaces
- LaserNetworks Kft. has been added to ITscope.
- Individual price lists can now be set up for LINDY Elektronik.
- A new endpoint ‘/punchout/oci/setupRequestFrame’ has been added to the API, allowing the platform to be viewed within SAP NetWeaver.