In order to facilitate working with the address selection, this release contains several bug fixes relating to the address selection version in the test lab. Additionally, B2B portal customers now have the option to edit addresses on a one-off basis when placing an order.
- Two errors have been fixed in the test lab version of the address selection. Error messages no longer occur when selecting addresses, and an error when creating addresses for own company contacts has been fixed.
- We have ensured that the quick selection area in the sidebar is easily visible with narrow bar widths as well.
- Problems sometimes occurred when opening the sources of supply view for accessory products. This bug has been fixed.
- The ‘/info/quota‘ API request now contains information again on whether API access to the platform is permitted.
- When placing an order, portal customers have the option of selecting an address from the address book, or alternatively to provide a one-off address only for this order. Doing this does not change the entry in the address book.
- The export of the comparison between the portal assortment and the classification systems is now possible without the portal assortment cache.
In this release, additional fields and information have been integrated into the three-point menu in the new product header. As before, the new version of the product header can be activated in the test lab.
- In the new product header, the three-point menu now contains additional fields and information. For example, the product datasheet can be exported as an HTML or PDF file.
- A bug that occurred during the product loading process has been fixed.
- When exporting quotes containing gross prices, the prices of optional line items are now also displayed in the correct format.
This release allows B2B portal operators to create datasheets and collection exports without product IDs, if these have been hidden in the portal. We have also created a new format for the BMEcat export and fixed some bugs concerning the B2B customer list and the B2B Suite export function.
- A new packaging unit format has been added for the BMEcat export. The code ‘C62’ has been replaced by ‘ST’.
- It is now possible to create datasheets and collection exports without product IDs in B2B portals where these IDs have been hidden.
- The list of customers in the portal configuration section sometimes did not fully list all portal customers. This bug has been fixed.
- End customer numbers were occasionally omitted from B2B Suite exports. This bug has been fixed.
- The default setting for whether a new customer can change their address in the portal is now permanently saved and applied.
This update includes the possibility to export articles without alternative supplier article numbers for BMEcat exports in the B2B Suite.
- The BMEcat export can be configured so that products without alternative supplier article numbers can also be exported. In this case the ITscope PUID is used.
This release establishes API 2.1 as the new standard API version, offers portal operators a new way to manage content within their portal and fixes two errors that occurred with portal orders.
- API version 2.1 is now the standard version and has therefore been removed from the test lab.
- The order in which content providers are considered for displaying a product on the platform has changed. The order consists of the following groups of providers: premium content, CNET, ICEcat, manufacturers, ITscope, suppliers and other content providers.
- A tab for managing content used in the portal has been added to the ‘Set-up’ section of the portal configuration. Content providers can be prioritised or excluded here.
- In the event that a product had several sources of supply from a distributor, the order automation sometimes selected the wrong source of supply. This bug has been fixed.
- A bug has been fixed where the gross value was inadvertently shown instead of the net value for orders in the portal.
In order to give portal operators a better insight into customer activities within their portal, we have created a new section containing portal statistics. This new ‘Metrics‘ tab is now available in the portal configuration, providing statistics on usage patterns and ordering behaviour.
- A ‘Metrics’ tab has been added to the portal configuration, containing portal-specific statistics on usage patterns and ordering behaviour.
- The product file preview now contains images of the products contained in the file again.
- We have ensured that portal customers can only see their own company.
- Only product IDs that are also visible for the product in the portal are listed in order PDFs.
- Scaled prices can now also be retrieved in real-time from the distributor SECOMP.
- In the sources of supply detailed view, scaled prices were sometimes not displayed at all or were displayed with an incorrect date. These bugs have been fixed.
- Changing the window size during registration sometimes resulted in an error message. This bug has been fixed.
- It is now possible to create new quotes via the product page again.
- We have ensured that quantity changes in quote line items are reliably transferred when purchasing and vice versa.
This release contains several bug fixes, as well as the new option to exclude certain manufacturers when selecting B2B suppliers.
- Certain manufacturers can be excluded in the supplier selection for each supplier.
- In the eService configuration section, it is now possible to directly switch to the profile of a contact person via a link.
- The weekly product charts have been temporarily removed from the product categories page, as their determination is currently unreliable.
We have added new options for the supplier selection in B2B portals. It is now possible to more precisely narrow down the suppliers that can be ordered from.
- The export overview has been expanded with the following new fields: preview number, number of exported products and status of the last export.
- In the portal configuration, for each customer group it is now possible to set up whether and how orders can be placed with a supplier in the supplier selection. A new option also allows suppliers and their prices to be listed in a portal without the possibility to order the respective items.
- Line item free text fields from portals are now also transferred via CXML to the respective eProcurement systems.
- When determining the content sequence for retrieving internal and external datasheets, manufacturers and suppliers are also considered.
- We have ensured that the prices displayed on the dashboard correspond to the product prices. We have also improved the performance of the ‘Custom dashboard’ option.
- Changes to the URL of a product file are now only saved if the ‘Save’ function is explicitly confirmed.
- Problems sometimes occurred in the portal configuration when withdrawing admin rights for customers. This bug has been fixed.
We are continuing to work on the product header. Some adjustments have been made based on the customer feedback we have received.
As before, the new version of the header can be activated in the test lab.
- Based on the customer feedback we have received regarding the new product header, we have made some further changes. The popup for the price now includes an ‘Add to cart‘ option, while the manufacturer datasheet can now also conveniently be accessed here.
- In the product selection for exports, we have added a new filter that can be used to determine whether sources of supply without ‘New’ condition should also be used for the price calculation.
- Errors sometimes occurred in the address selection when searching for or changing companies. This bug has been fixed.