- Archived shopping carts are no longer displayed when adding items to a shopping cart.
- The visibility of manufacturer datasheets in a B2B portal is no longer dependent on the ‘Show product IDs’ option. A separate option has been added in the customer group configuration tab for this purpose (‘Show manufacturer datasheet’).
- A bug was fixed which prevented the prices of B grade items from being displayed in the product header.
- Markups added to a price calculation could not be deleted due to an error. This bug has been fixed.
- In a product export, it is no longer possible to repeatedly export a thumbnail image for the image2 to image5 fields.
- In the settings for your own user account (My profile » Settings), the toggle switch for platform notifications can now be activated/deactivated again.
- The enhanced address selection function for orders is now activated for all customers on the platform. You can find a description of this new feature on our help page. This enhanced address selection can also be deactivated again via the corresponding toggle switch in the test lab.
- For product retrievals via export and API, we now ensure that the content provider is the same for both the standard and advanced technical properties.
- Prices displayed on the purchasing board and the shopping cart navigation bar were sometimes inconsistent. This error has been fixed.
- An error was fixed in the price optimisation, whereby the value was displayed incorrectly when calculating the price. This error had no effect on the optimisation result.
- When inviting a colleague to a B2B portal, the use of upper and lower case letters in the domain of the email no longer plays a role.
- The logo of a B2B Portal was sometimes not displayed correctly in emails with attachments. This error has now been fixed for several email clients.
- We have made sure that employees registering for a B2B portal via the invitation function can successfully be assigned to one or more shopping baskets.
- The presentation of omitted suppliers in a price calculation has been corrected.
- Addresses added from within the procurement area sometimes did not save properly. This bug has been fixed.
- After adding an item to the shopping cart, the error message ‘One of the items has no price and therefore cannot be ordered’ sometimes appeared. It may have been necessary to reload the page for this message to disappear. This bug has been fixed.
- The layout of the order preview window has been adjusted to provide a better presentation.
- We have ensured that suppliers can only be added to a B2B portal once.
- For B2B Suite price requests, the list of recipients can now be specified in the order conditions of the B2B portal. If this field is left empty, all employees with the right to sell will be notified when new requests are submitted.
- For orders via the ITscope API where an explicit invoice address (PartyRole=invoice_recipient) is specified, this invoice address is now also correctly displayed on the ITscope platform when ordering, and also in the corresponding order PDF.
- In B2B portals, the corresponding date is now displayed next to the stock level status of a source of supply. This means that the expected delivery date for products with stock status “in stock” is directly visible if this date was provided by the source of supply.
- The presentation of product images in the Apple CTO Finder now works more reliably.
- Some small bug fixes have been made regarding the product header. For example, the table with omitted suppliers in the price calculation now has the appropriate height when there are only a few rows, and the indicator for the stock level status is now also correctly coloured on the platform.
With this release, payment via Klarna Pay Now can now be set as a payment method for the B2B Suite. In addition, bugs concerning project prices, FTP retrievals and the stock level status indicator have been fixed.
- For orders placed with the distributor Ingram, the extra address line #2, as well as the contact name for the delivery address, are now also printed on the delivery note.
- Project orders will now use the correct price again when adding items to the cart.
- Several incorrect FTP retrievals for individual price lists have been fixed.
- It is now possible to add Klarna Pay Now (German: Sofortüberweisung) as a payment method in the order conditions of a customer group. This means that orders must first be paid for with Pay Now before they are sent out. If you want to use this function, please contact your B2B Suite contact person.
- Order automation in the B2B Suite now also works in conjunction with payment via Pay Now.
- Delivery costs are also taken into account when paying with Pay Now.
- In B2B portals with single sign-on integration, the link to start the SSO login process is now featured on the portal start page.
- If the option ‘Enable Single-Checkout for your customers’ and ‘Calculate shipping costs only once per shopping cart’ is activated in a B2B portal, the correct delivery costs are now also displayed for orders from the portal.
- Portal customers can now customise the extra address line in the billing/delivery address, even if the option to block address editing has been activated.
- A bug was fixed where the stock level status indicator in the header of the product page was sometimes incorrectly coloured or colourless.
- When the product page is used to add a product to a collection or to a quote, inactive employees will no longer be listed in the selection menu.