- The project widget below the menu on the left remembers the last selected tab
- Three new suppliers listed in ITscope: mpsmobile GmbH, Prima Printer Nordic AB and IT-Beschaffung24- internethandel Hans Simonis
- From now on ESD orders to Tarox are possible.
Test Lab: The all-new purchasing area
The new purchasing area in ITscope has been released to the test lab today:
You can now create several individual shopping boards all in the central, new purchasing area. Demands from the product catalogue can be collected on each board, orders triggered and managed, and quotes requested through the new negotiation function.
We will continue to develop this feature in the coming months. Therefore, we are looking for customers who would like to join us in designing the new purchasing area. We are very much looking forward to any kind of feedback for improvement from your end.
You can activate the test lab for yourself without disturbing your colleagues. It is also possible to switch back to the old surface at any time. Collaboration with colleagues using the old interface is also guaranteed at all times.
The following areas and functions change with the new feature:
- The previous purchase board will be replaced by a new shopping area, in which you can create several shopping boards according to your requirements. You can switch back to the old area at any time. The new boards with your positions will then be hidden.
- There is a company-wide board, the Common Shopping Cart, which is marked by the light blue color. Here you can collect e.g. your daily requirements.
- A division into different boards can make sense with regard to several aspects: on a project basis, for allocation to the responsible colleague in your company, depending on the time of purchase (immediately vs. later) or type of shipment (e.g. by drop shipment).
- From the product catalog, you can choose which purchasing board you want to add items to. This allows you to work efficiently with your colleagues. Furthermore, you may also put products from collections or offers on the board.
- A purchasing board includes the sub-areas Demand, Negotiation and Purchase, and can be used across teams.
- Each required item contains the most important information, such as article number, product identifier, availability, market price, and so on. In the context area, you can change the source of supply. Alternatively, the features for automatic shopping cart optimization is also available here.
- Invite several distribution partners to negotiate prices for each positions live by adding your contacts’ names. You can then order directly from the most suitable vendor at negotiated prices.
- Orders prepared for checkout can be found from the tab Orders in the left column. In addition, you will see an overview of the orders with their respective status as usual and can call up the details just like before.
- In the main menu on the left side you will find a new Enquiries entry, which lists all incoming price inquiries of your customers. Use the search function to further narrow your search.
- All the positions requested for you are collected in one inquiry. All you have to do is set the price per line item to submit a bid.
- In the area below the requested positions you can see by position whether your negotiation was won or lost. A position is won as soon as your customer orders the product via the platform.