- Handling of demand positions has been improved. You can now select multiple positions at once to perform a common action. To do this, a checkbox appears on the top left of a position on mouse-over. The selected positions can then be moved, requested at the distribution, ordered, or removed en bloc.
- Furthermore, the presentation of the supplier card has been simplified in order to increase clarity. The context menu of a supplier card is now visible on mouse-over only. The area to move a card is permanently visible and clearly separated from the rest of the card’s title bar.
- The price request view for distributors is now displayed correctly on all popular resolutions.
- The quick access section on the left side of the menu has been revised. You now have the option to customize the tabs visible. By this, all positions of a specific shopping cart can now be displayed again, and positions may be added via drag & drop.
Product Information Management (PIM):
- Distributors can now switch to ITscope.com’s Product Information Management (PIM) to review their listings. This allows them to report offers that have been assigned incorrectly by the system to ITscope support, including suggestions and comments. On a product page, distributors – if listed as a supply source – may directly access the PIM via the “Options” button to see their offer. The loading limit for the PIM initially is 250,000 price list lines, with an XLSX export limit of 50,000.
- New distributor listed in ITscope: Real Solutions Haarlem BV
- As of today, orders to the supplier EET Europarts are transferred to the EET EDI system.
- Customers from Austria and Switzerland now receive real-time prices from Ingram AT and Ingram CH. In addition, price lists can be imported and configured, and orders are sent directly to these suppliers.
- Translations of datasheets, clusters and properties into English have been completed.
- Faulty gross weights have been corrected.
- 120 new manufacturers are now available from Herweck.
- The characteristics (“type”) for the top categories are now given higher priority.
- Items in collections now show more detailed product denominators.
- Prices which are marked 0 or “upon request” in individual price lists will now also be used when activating a supply source.
Your feedback matters:
Our feedback area allows you to share your ideas and requests with us at any time, giving you direct influence on the further development of the ITscope platform. Also, you may see from the “PUBLISHED” tab of the feedback area all features that have been requested by other users and implemented by us already.