- The implementation of the order function for project articles via the ITscope platform has been completed. The function is activated as soon as the EDI interfaces to our pilot distributors have been adjusted accordingly.
- If a project item is in a shopping cart, it will not be considered in the shopping cart optimization.
- When ordering a project item whose terms have expired, a warning is displayed.
- When ordering a project item whose quantity exceeds the remaining quota, an error message is displayed.
- If English or Italian was selected as language, the results list of the product search was still displayed in German. This bug is now fixed.
- The price list page in the e-service area no longer has German time information if the platform language is not German.
- The e-mail dialog closes in the case of errors and the error message does not disappear immediately.
- When uploading the trade license, the correct maximum size of the file (10 MB) is now displayed when trying to upload a larger file.
- The tables in the source view have been improved, and minor display errors corrected.
- On the purchase board, the addresses on detailed view of a prepared order are now readable on small displays too.
- The sales area behaves just like the shopping area: individual orders can be enlarged for more details and the context area contains more detailed information about the line items.
- In B2B Shop Management it is now possible to define product lists. These lists are intended for use in assortments to add or exclude selected products.
- In the B2B Shop Administration, new pricing rules are always created without a rounding rule. The rounding can then be changed as usual.
- Fixed a bug that prevented opening a prepared order after deleting the used address.
- It is now also possible to save changed delivery addresses of an order.
Your feedback matters:
Our feedback area allows you to share your ideas and requests with us at any time, giving you direct influence on the further development of the ITscope platform. Also, you may see from the “PUBLISHED” tab of the feedback area all features that have been requested by other users and implemented by us already.
Submit feedback »