This week our focus was set on putting the finishing touches on the customer view and providing you with a better and more precise English translation. On the platform side the PIM gained some new functionalities and users gain more insight when it comes to the availability of E-services.
- Customer view has been given his final polish and has also received a detailed support article that describes its usage and functionalities.
- The English translation of a large number of textual elements within the portal configuration has been adjusted.
Suppliers & Interfaces
- Orders to the distributor Alexander Bürkle will now be relayed to their EDI system.
- The area “Price list lines” within the PIM now contains two more columns: the wholesale price as well as the RRP.
- Custom settings such as the column order or width will now be remembered by the PIM and will take effect accordingly.
- In case a firm does not provide E-services, platform users will now be informed of this fact.
- In the “Companies” section, the functionality of real-time configuration to a distributor can now be checked under “My account”.
Auftrag & Bestellung
- Price real-time updates for products located in shopping carts are now much more reliable.