- The column for placed orders can be hidden in the settings of the purchasing board.
- The display of project prices on the product page and in the shopping cart has been changed to a two-line layout. This allows the project conditions to be displayed in a more structured way. In addition, the validity of the project is now also visible.
- A warning is now displayed in the e-Service configuration if you do not have the authorization to view and change the configuration.
- All products in the export now have an eClass number. If there is no exact eClass for the product, the numbers 19-01-91-90 (eClass) b.z.w. 90-90-90-90 (eClassV7) are used.
- The definition of product ranges has become more flexible: The customer group can consist of several product filters and product lists to be included or excluded, no longer just a single product selection as before.
- Product management has been adapted so that dynamic filters on catalog products and lists of catalog products can be maintained side by side.
- For B2B customers, the placed orders column is hidden by default in the purchasing board. This can be changed in the settings.
- B2B customers can now change the name of the legal form when editing an order address.
- B2B customers now see the name of the legal form entered in the address in the purchase order.
- To facilitate navigation, the quick navigation now remains at the top of the product page when scrolling down.
- For B2B customers, only the most important information is displayed on the product page under “Description”.
- In the B2B area, an error has been corrected that caused the status dynamic/manual to be displayed incorrectly when the catalog was selected.
- The PDF data sheets are now correctly scaled to DIN A4 again in all cases.
- Fixes a bug which caused that exports of version API 1.0 and the profile “PriceLocationUpdate 2” did not contain calculated prices.
- If the context is hidden on a product page and is opened by calling up the details of a source, the context remains hidden if another product page is called up.
- In the offer, the selection of who the offer is addressed to can also be opened if the offer has the status Won or Lost.
- When changing the filter criteria in the product search, the selected sort order was not applied correctly. This has now been corrected.
- It is ensured that you can only see activities in the purchasing and sales area that are related to the respective area.
Your feedback matters:
Our feedback area allows you to share your ideas and requests with us at any time, giving you direct influence on the further development of the ITscope platform. Also, you may see from the published-tab of the feedback area all features that have been requested by other users and implemented by us already.
Submit feedback »