This update brings a complete overhaul of our check out. The new check out process can be completed without the need of preparing orders. All details concerning the order can now be viewed and edited in the new check out dialog. This new check out is available for all users and simply needs to be activated in the Test Lab.
Purchase Orders & Sales Orders
- There is a new and better way to complete orders. The new check out skips the preparation of orders and gets straight to the point. The new check out dialog feature all order information and gives users the opportunity to edit it right then and there. This new check out can easily be activated in the Test Lab.
- In the order menu for orders on the purchasing board, the “Show details” option is now listed in first place.
- In some cases, the order details in the purchasing board could not be opened correctly. This bug has been fixed.
- An alternative company name can now be added as the B2B portal operator name.
- In addition to invitation emails, individualised email signatures can now also be used in all emails sent through the portal (e.g. for orders).
- It is now possible to resend invitation emails for B2B customers.
- When deleting a product selection, a check will now also be run to see if product filters and product data are currently being used in categories.
- In the portal configuration, there is now the option of activating a modified “Best price” optimisation for a customer group, which will carry out a dynamic repricing for distributors.
- In the setting optimisation section within the portal configuration, suppliers and discounts can now be added additionally for the dynamic repricing optimisation.
- In the portal overview, portals without a logo displayed an error pattern as the logo. This bug has been fixed.
API & Export
- Classification systems can be selected during a BMEcat export.
Suppliers & Prices
- 1plus IT Inh. Jan Siebenhaar has been added to ITscope.
- ThinClient24 Srl has been added to ITscope.
- PBS Deutschland GmbH & Co KG has been added to ITscope.
- Axium sp. z o.o. sp. k. has been added to ITscope.
- Hama GmbH & Co. KG, a manufacturer with own distribution, has been added to ITscope.