With this release, payment via Klarna Pay Now can now be set as a payment method for the B2B Suite. In addition, bugs concerning project prices, FTP retrievals and the stock level status indicator have been fixed.
- For orders placed with the distributor Ingram, the extra address line #2, as well as the contact name for the delivery address, are now also printed on the delivery note.
- Project orders will now use the correct price again when adding items to the cart.
- Several incorrect FTP retrievals for individual price lists have been fixed.
- It is now possible to add Klarna Pay Now (German: Sofortüberweisung) as a payment method in the order conditions of a customer group. This means that orders must first be paid for with Pay Now before they are sent out. If you want to use this function, please contact your B2B Suite contact person.
- Order automation in the B2B Suite now also works in conjunction with payment via Pay Now.
- Delivery costs are also taken into account when paying with Pay Now.
- In B2B portals with single sign-on integration, the link to start the SSO login process is now featured on the portal start page.
- If the option ‘Enable Single-Checkout for your customers’ and ‘Calculate shipping costs only once per shopping cart’ is activated in a B2B portal, the correct delivery costs are now also displayed for orders from the portal.
- Portal customers can now customise the extra address line in the billing/delivery address, even if the option to block address editing has been activated.
- A bug was fixed where the stock level status indicator in the header of the product page was sometimes incorrectly coloured or colourless.
- When the product page is used to add a product to a collection or to a quote, inactive employees will no longer be listed in the selection menu.