This release allows B2B portal operators to create datasheets and collection exports without product IDs, if these have been hidden in the portal. We have also created a new format for the BMEcat export and fixed some bugs concerning the B2B customer list and the B2B Suite export function.
- A new packaging unit format has been added for the BMEcat export. The code ‘C62’ has been replaced by ‘ST’.
- It is now possible to create datasheets and collection exports without product IDs in B2B portals where these IDs have been hidden.
- The list of customers in the portal configuration section sometimes did not fully list all portal customers. This bug has been fixed.
- End customer numbers were occasionally omitted from B2B Suite exports. This bug has been fixed.
- The default setting for whether a new customer can change their address in the portal is now permanently saved and applied.