This release establishes API 2.1 as the new standard API version, offers portal operators a new way to manage content within their portal and fixes two errors that occurred with portal orders.
- API version 2.1 is now the standard version and has therefore been removed from the test lab.
- The order in which content providers are considered for displaying a product on the platform has changed. The order consists of the following groups of providers: premium content, CNET, ICEcat, manufacturers, ITscope, suppliers and other content providers.
- A tab for managing content used in the portal has been added to the ‘Set-up’ section of the portal configuration. Content providers can be prioritised or excluded here.
- In the event that a product had several sources of supply from a distributor, the order automation sometimes selected the wrong source of supply. This bug has been fixed.
- A bug has been fixed where the gross value was inadvertently shown instead of the net value for orders in the portal.