Apart from fixing a few bugs, this update allows B2B Suite proprietors to add a signature to introductory E-Mails and specify whether a portal offers user specific shopping carts.
- Proprietors can now add a custom signature to introductory E-Mails.
- Hiding SKUs now works reliably when Product IDs are deactivated altogether.
- Within the portal configuration, there is now an option to only offer user specific shopping carts.
Purchase Orders & Sales Orders
- In the company statistics, links to the subpages “Price list import report”, “Distributor comparison report” and “Manufacturer comparison report” are shown.
- The “Stopautomaticprocessing” field in an Opentrans Order can now be processed as well.
- The calculation of the optimisation difference did not include the savings from lower shipping costs correctly. This bug has been fixed.
Suppliers & Prices
- IntuITech GmbH has been added to ITscope.