- Price calculations and product selections can now be set as global or local objects. The former are available to all portals, the later only to a single one. Additional insight can be found in the support article about B2B Suite objects.
- Portals can now receive multiple assignees. These can be set within the portals overview.
- The sales board received a new feature. Prepared orders can now be created for B2B purchase orders. These prepared orders will include the customer shipping address.
- The order automation received a new functionality. While it previously only worked for orders to suppliers, it know also functions for order placed directly to B2B proprietors.
- If order automation is continued after reaching the selected order limit, a dialogue window will appear confirming the action. This should prevent the action from being accidentally executed more than once.
- The division of work-spaces within the B2B Suite has been emphasized. The admin-view can now only be accessed by users with the appropriate authorization.
- After overhauling the price calculations, we took a look at its usability. For example, entered grid values can now be confirmed with the enter key.
- Furthermore, changes made to the price rule grid do no longer need a site reload in order to be logged to the stream.
- When creating a new price rule, an existing rule can be selected and it’s grid will be copied to the new rule.
- Last but now least we made sure that existing rules can not be created a second time. In case a rule with the chosen parameters already exists, the “create” Button will be grayed out.
Quote & Order Request
- Selecting a source that is no longer available will no longer lead to an error message.
- The company search received a new filter. Users can now filter for firms that have an electronic order connection to ITscope.
- In order to improve the filters within the companies tab, the E-service filter has been split into two parts: “Offered E-Services” and “Activated E-Services”. The former contains all firms that offer E-services, the later all E-services that have already been activated.