General improvements and bug fixes
- In order to make the shopping board clearer, the fields for entering the order numbers are now more clearly highlighted in a prepared order.
- A problem with real-time updating of prices and stock levels at hidden suppliers in the B2B suite has been fixed.
- To make the purchasing board clearer, the actions for preparing and sending an order are now more clearly highlighted.
- The Product Configurator (CTO) for Apple products has been simplified. It now shows the configured product directly at the bottom, so you don’t have to change the product page first.
- If “Most popular products” or “Fixed product selection” are set as the start page in the B2B Suite, the “Dashboard” item is displayed in the sidebar instead of “Products”.
- If a prepared order is pushed back in the enlarged view, it will now be closed correctly.
- Errors in the configuration of customer groups in the shop administration are now marked with a warning triangle. For a better understanding, a tooltip on the warning triangle shows additional explanations to the error.