- In the B2B configuration it is now possible to assign fixed prices for individual products in product lists, these are ignored if the option “The customer may see suppliers in the shop” is activated in the customer group of the B2B suite.
- B2B customers now only see one correct entry in the activities for their orders when status changes occur.
- In the B2B configuration, you can jump directly from the selection box for shop configuration and price calculation to the selected entry in the customer group. The same is possible in the customer administration for the customer group.
- An error has been corrected where no item number was set in tables with purchase order items.
- The order notifications from the shops now no longer contain links to the desktop app in all cases.
- The address icons have been replaced in the B2B configurations.
- In the B2B configurations, the style of the assortment table has been revised.
- If the incomplete address is completed in the B2B suite for a prepared order, the button for ordering is now displayed correctly.
Distributors and Integrations
- New distributors listed in ITscope:
- Fourcom ApS
- EONETIX Information Technology GmbH
- MRM Distribution GmbH & Co. KG
- IT24 GmbH
- Brömmelhaupt Großhandels-GmbH
- Blechschmitt Distribution
- Individual price lists can be set up at the distributor Cyberport.