- Orders to the distributor computeruniverse will be transferred to their EDI system immediately.
- Orders to the distributor Comline are now being transferred to the EDI system for customers who have been activated.
- Orders to Distributor Travion are now being transferred to their EDI system.
- For all PDFs that are sent by e-mail, spaces in the file name are replaced by underscores to ensure compatibility with certain e-mail programs (Apple Mail).
- The print offer now also contains the customer number, if this has been defined.
- The customer number in the company tab “Account with us” is now correctly displayed by manufacturers.
- The allocation of customer numbers for self-employed companies under the company tab “Account with us” is now stored correctly / displayed and taken over into the offer.
- If the status is changed for an order created by the order automation, the status is also updated in the corresponding B2B shop order.
- In the customer management of the B2B Suite, the operator can now see in detail which address fields of an invalid address have to be corrected.